Do you want an established, longer-term relationship with your Pink Spaghetti PA, with guaranteed hours available to you? If so, our retainer agreements are for you.
Benefits of a Retainer Agreement
- Enabling you to budget each month (we know this is vital for our small business owners)
- Knowing that a certain number of hours are retained specifically for you, helping you plan ahead and develop a longer term strategy
- Retainer Agreements can be arranged for a variety of hours, based on your individual requirements
- Our hourly rate reduces the more hours you take in your Retainer Agreement meaning you could save money in the longer term
- Retainer Agreements enable businesses to effectively outsource a complete process or business function if needed – perfect for those who are time poor or who struggle with (or simply don’t like!) certain tasks.
How It Works
Get in touch with your Pink Spaghetti PA to find out how a Retainer Agreement could work for you and your business. They will talk you through the process and help draw up a bespoke plan and contract to suit your needs.
Invoicing for the agreed hours is on a monthly basis, payable by standing order.
Any of our services can be used, from social media to administration, marketing support to finding you your perfect holiday.
The Retainer Agreement is designed to give you structure, enabling you to plan your business strategy in a more organised manner.
We have a huge variety of clients, and we carry out a wide selection of tasks for them, therefore we do not offer a one size fits all package, get in touch to talk about your requirements.