What is a franchise?
It’s basically a flexible, rewarding business that belongs to you.
A franchise enables you to set up your own business within the framework of a larger, established organisation. You’ll need to be committed to building it up but you’ll be your own boss – you can decide how to balance your work with your personal life, so that you can enjoy both. A good franchisor will provide you with all of the training and support you’ll need to get started and will continue to support you throughout the life of your business. You’ll also enjoy the advantage of having a business that’s part of a recognised brand.
A franchise could therefore be the best option if you:
- Would love to start your own business but find the idea daunting
- Would like more flexibility in your career and personal life
- Are willing to work hard within a supportive network
Enjoying the benefits of a franchise
Some of the key benefits you could enjoy as a franchisee include:
- Your own exclusive territory
- The backing and support of a larger organisation
- A profitable business combined with a healthy work/life balance
Your business. Your life. Enjoy both!
Pink Spaghetti is committed to providing you with all the help and support you’ll need to make your business a real success story.
- Full training: We provide comprehensive training, mentoring and coaching. Our three-day training course will help you to set up your business, followed by a two-day course later on. You’ll enjoy additional help from our Facebook groups, the annual conference, and regular webinars. We’ll also train you in the use of social media, MailChimp and other software packages you will use.
- Marketing help: We provide ongoing marketing support and regular marketing material (including text, videos, images and memes). We’ll set up business social media, Google and Bing pages for you and you’ll have your own page on the Pink Spaghetti website.
- Continuing support: Our Central Support Team will help you with every aspect of your business – from planning through to staff recruitment. You’ll also have access to our franchisee network, so you can discuss any issues with people who understand the problems you face.
A network of support
Starting a business from scratch can seem daunting but as a Pink Spaghetti franchisee, as well as having access to our Central Support Team, you’ll also have the backing and support of your fellow franchisees. You can bounce ideas around with them, discuss new ways of working and ask for advice on new clients or projects.
And if you are going on holiday, need maternity leave or have a sick child or family member you can rely on the network to cover any absences, providing a seamless service for your clients.
With Pink Spaghetti, you might be on your own, but you’re never alone.
An elite organisation
Pink Spaghetti has an enviable reputation for success and franchisee satisfaction:
- The only PA services company in the UK to feature in the Elite Franchise Top 100
- We’ve had a 5* rating for franchisee satisfaction from WorkBuzz for the last four years, achieving a 2019 rating of 96%
- Winner of the Working Mums Franchise Award for Innovation 2018, demonstrating our continual search for better ways to help our franchisees grow and develop
Pink Spaghetti: support – satisfaction – success
If you’d like to know more about starting a virtual assistant franchise, please contact us to request a copy of our Franchising Prospectus.
Take a look at our FAQs